hydraulic head loss through valve, elbows, inlet and outlet tanks ...
- - Density: 999.87 kg/m3 (water at 0 degrees)
- - Gravity: 9.81 m / s ² (default)
- - Flow: 0006 m3 / s
- - Diameter: 40 mm
- - The closing ratio / diameter: 1/8
- - Click on calculate
-You can save your results in a detailed file by clicking save in the toolbar (it is proposed to add your file to an existing file, click yes and add to file example1) it is advisable to save all the results of the same network in the same file.. -Close the "result sheet" window, the results are displayed in the tab "elements pressure losses".
- Your results are also accumulated in the inventory load losses: Note that the head loss inventory, retains and accumulates the calculated values of the pipes friction pressure losses tab (major head loss) , and element losses tab (minor head loss)
-To complete the calculation of the pressure loss of the segment example it remains for you to calculate the losses of the input and output tanks selecting "sudden exit tank" and "arrival in tank" and proceeding as previously
- After calculation you should accumulate (92739 pascals) in the inventory of losses
With mecaflux Pro3D, It is very simple to insert a valve on each branch to control the flow in the branch:
- Select the conduct on which to insert the valve and right click to open the context menu:
- Choose the type of valve and its degree of closure and click insert:
- If you want to change the degree of closure of the valve, the valve selected, this button activates the control valves, and gives you access to its modification: