You can save the inventory of this network segment and use the graphical analysis , to test the segment at different flow rates, or find the operating point of a ventilation fan or pump if you know the curve of pressure versus flow:
The "edit item" button allows to acces to functions of table changes:
- It is possible to disable some calculations, if you do not want, take it into account in the cumulation
- Increase the number of element
- modifier l'ordre des éléments
- Manually insert a line corresponding to a load device, as you know its loss, or vertical drop you want it to appear in the table.
- The different sections of the network can thus be positioned at the inlet or outlet of the pump, to test the cavitation in pump tab.
- The accumulated losses of loads can be found in the tab "pump and turbine", either the suction or the discharge of fan or pump turbine
- The inventory load losses can be edited in a spreadsheet , To process the data (graphics, sorting or printing)