CHARGE LOSS CALCULATION SOFTWARE
procedure for calculating pressure drop with the software MECAFLUX:
A new interface for calculating losses in pipes or duts list according duct flow was designed to help select the best compromise energy savings / cost of installation + equipment
The software calculates the loss of friction, but some information is mandatory, they seized in "the text box parameters"
- Enter the flow in the chosen unit
- if the choice of units proposed is not enough you can use the converter integrated mecaflux
- Enter the pipe length in meters
- Select a fluid from the fluid 120 from the Fluid editor
You can also opt for a duct spiral
It'll just press " calculate loss of load " to compute pressure loss. (if a mandatory parameter is missing a message "insufficient parameters " will appears)
during the calculation:
1. it may be offered to choose between two equations ,thus you can compare the different methods of calculation.
2. it may be offered to choose between two flow regimes when you are close to limit transition between laminar and turbulent flow. This transition is often in reality caused by defects roughness. (if you restart the calculation by slightly modifying the roughness you 'll switch to laminar or turbulent flow)
The results of calculations displayed in the "zone of results"
The form results can be saved, printed or added to an existing file.
L'inventaire des pertes de charges calculées vous permet d'additionner la perte de charges régulière de plusieurs calculs dans le cas de réseaux comportant des zones de conduits possédant des paramètres différents (matière de conduits, diamètres, températures)
in the case of networks with differents ducts , the inventory of pressure losses allow you to add the computed losses.
and insert for computing power of pump or turbine :
Mecaflux therefore uses an easy-friendly window, but also a spreadsheet for editing results as Inventory losses in the network and compute the pressure loss operating point for pump.